Friday, January 31, 2014

Ten Tag to start 2014

1. What does your name mean? 
Friendship.
How it sounds is a different thing. Everyone knew Neha. It was a easier and more ppular name. I was the first one in my whole school who had this name and a surname. Everyone had initials with their given name. How I was made fun of by being called by my surname! Any way,I like my name now.


 2. What are your hobbies?
Painting is one hobby my parents tried to instill in me and the one I picked up. And when I feel a painter's block (if there is such a thing), I have tried to swim and dance recently. So those three.


 3. According to you, what was the driving force that let you into the blogging world? 
Middle Class Brahmin and his bunch of friends had started blogging in 2005-06 ish and I was written about in a post . I had to take revenge. Or I had to voice my feelings out. Or I had to be cool like them. Or I had to get my blog of my own.

 4. What was the most recent compliment you’ve received and savored?
You have strong calves.
Ha! I had to laugh myself but when I said I played table-tennis during university, this was no-wonder kind of statement. Needless to say, I loved it because I loved my TT playing days.

 5. What are the top three qualities that draw you to someone new?
Genuine friendliness
Unique Talent
Network

6. If you could eliminate one weakness or limitation in your life, what would it be? 
Ah, I would like to eliminate the need for attention. I would be so much more peaceful and happier if I wasn't looking for it.

7. What was the best news you ever received? 
When I registered a piece of property in India in record time. You know, India and real estate and bureaucracy ... Oh! that's got to be the best ever news I had. It's done! That was it. took me a while to digest that news..

8. If you could hold on to just one memory from your life forever, what would that be?
As soon as we moved to Singapore, M and I went to Vivocity mall thinking that was a part of Sentosa island (funny eh!). At sunset, we were enjoying a drink at the promenade and had the 'surprise' of brilliant fireworks from Sentosa Island.

9. What’s your favorite dessert?
Chocolate mousse

10. What are the top three things on your bucket list?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...