Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Ten on Tuesday

This is one of the many tuesdays that I feel bored and feel that little creativity squirting out of me. So I decided to make a list of unusual things this tuesday and here goes:

1. I have been working a full time job this year. That is probably why I am writing this post. Full time job +/- little time = blog!

2. I am going to India tomorrow. Alone. It is almost 24 hours door to door. But, I am totally excited about it whenever I think about it.

3. This year, I have completed a German course, began speaking in German and now I speak in German on a unconscious level. Some achievement a!

4. Remembered that I had a food blog to note down all the new recipes I tried. Or made easier. Or made a fusion of. But that blog started and stopped in a year. Shows my interest for cooking. Not for writing.

5. More failures surfaced in my car than anything. Surprise! We had been driving in snow without the handbrakes functioning all this while.... Ta daaaa

6. Yesterday,I became the proud owner a pair of Swarovskis. I never thought I would reach the class someday. But here I am. One level higher than myself. And feeling a little elated I must say.

7. Co-incidentally, yesterday, I also completed three years of marriage!

8. I started dancing a month back. Reminds me, I might give it a month break. But I might not also! Maybe, I will dance a bit in Bangalore.

9. I started swimming this winter. On a regular basis. 2-3 times a week. In a indoor heated pool. But I have been loving the exercise and motivating myself to do better each time.

10. I took an online design course for two and half months. And I completed all the requirements of the course, including the assignments which went on for 6-8 hours a week. But I loved it more than ever. 

3 comments:

Preethi said...

like i said yday, proud of you :) which online design course? interior design? or fashion design?

Preethi said...

like I said yday, proud of you :) which online design course was it? interior design or fashion design?

Sneha Divakar said...

Preethi, this was user experience design for web :P not fashion

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...