Sunday, April 8, 2012

You think I lost it?

Its quite surprising I have written lesser and lesser of 'a few strange things' in the last few months in America. Could it be that I am getting used to all the quirks of life and feel no longer strange? Or was the  American experience not as strange/ exciting? Absolutely not. The strange tings continue to happen and amuse me. And the great American experience has always excited me.

Got a couple of ideas brewing. My life in 2011 would be my first narcissistic post. Feel free to skip it when it comes through. Living the american dream is my next idea to write... Lets see how i over come the writer's block 

1 comment:

Nautankey said...

Very true..after a long stint there..you might actually find things in india to be quirky and amusing :)...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...