Friday, January 6, 2012

Snoring Sagas

First of all, Happy New Year folks!

This incident is ridiculously funny to me. Because it happened to me. I am a person who values extreme personal space and haven't shared a room with anyone in ages since I have been an adult. But as evolution demands, I got married and came to share room with the partner. Rhe idea of another being watch me sleep seemed weirded I couldn't sleep in peace for ages. Now sharing space package also comes with other chapters. Sharing noise space. Yes, the snore, burp and fart noises. Luckily, this is just the first of the lot.

Come winter, cold, sore throat and nose blocks for everyone in the space. An I watched the partner breathe through a blocked nose or as it is called, snore. The net day I promptly bought nasal strips and sweet talked and convinced the partner it was in both our best interests. So he agreed. It seems he was too uncomfortable with a funny strip on the nose and kept awake much after I drifted off. And guess what, the partner recorded funny breathing of the only other person in the room. Oh My God, that's when a part of me died of embarrassment.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...