Friday, April 29, 2011

Post birthday post

I've been on this one life for a while and pretty much jot out my birthday and the likes to keep my record. However this one is a non typical post birthday blog. Maybe it's just a part getting old or older. Anyway for all te recent travels I have had the fortune of, ESP in these exotic south east Asian beaches, I definitely invited some bad will jealousy. And it seems to have a minor effect on me as well. Much as I try to shrug it off, j can feel the root growing. One of my travels went badly offtrack. I wish it would end there. But the impact of this took a strong impact on me emotionally and financially. Not that I bear it all, yet, when Mister Murphy wants his law to work, it will. Rest assured. Ah! Before I begin to pity myself for no fault of mine I will stop and try to breathe some Singapore air... Back to pavilion, yeah.....

My only birthday wish for this year: please God! Help me enjoy the beach again. Last few times i couldn't even get into the water :(

So I had a quiet birthday dinner with M because it was a weekday and he was working late. Happy with my new easel gifted by M and I hope to get more happier painting. So what has getting older taught me? Stop the crazy partying thoughts and behave like and try to mould myself into an elegant aunt for my niece and nephew. Maybe become a better human being too :)

6 comments:

Anjuli said...

You are so special- and I am seeing a wonderful year ahead for you!!!!

Kanupriya said...

Belated bday wishes :), utilize that easel now and finish some new paintings :)

popsie said...

Belated b'day wishes! Hope you had a good one.

Anonymous said...

Good article..keep writing more..

Nithya
http://www.dewdropsindia.in

Anonymous said...

Belated wishes!! Have a wonderful year!!
Nithya
http:\\www.dewdropsindia.in

Shahana said...

I like beaches too. Planning to visit Bay of Bengal soon in Cox'z bazar the larget beach on earth.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...