Monday, October 11, 2010

Plain Jane Diaries

I thought of starting this series and hopefully continuing it too. The "plain Jane" here is ofcourse me. As long as the series is unplanned and can keep upto to the action in life, ALL IS WELL with me.


After being officially f-unemployed, I have started to be more active as a human being. I have been on the road and out in the sun more than indoors. My flat footwear is finding more use than the stilettos, not necessarily by excessive walking, but just being on the move.


Did some arbit travel. Drive to Chennai ensured I shopped to heart's content (wink). Drive back made me just as happy to rip my dad's car on the good highways. A repeat to Gokarna, but photo shooting in josh-ed up poses. This was certainly a feel good factor. I suggest everyone to jump for a few shots. By the time you get that perfect post with all the people in the air, everyone's happily jumping around and the holiday mood has indeed kicked in.


Got myself enrolled in German classes for beginners. The teacher was great. She made sure to keep all the lazy bums awake in the class at siesta time. Your's truly took the German training very well and kept practicing German conversations with colleagues (the ones who speak German). Now, I pat my own back for topping the class. Grin.


More soon.

6 comments:

s.H.a.S.h.I said...

hahah.. nice.. gal u really do lotta travelling.. i wish.. i cud do too.. :(

subbulakshmistoned said...

Travel...arrghh. Lucky you!
BTW, where's this German classes? Max Muller?

Sneo said...

@Subbu: German class was in Jayanagar 4th block. Excel academy

Mohammed Ibrahim said...

wonderful post! well written and presented! interesting topic and informative....keep blogging, cheers to life.

By the way:
I'm a 15 year old blogger taking part in the sharelife contest! Support me by reading and voting my post!
Post link: http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=35701

Mohammed Ibrahim said...

wonderful post! well written and presented! interesting topic and informative....keep blogging, cheers to life.

By the way:
I'm a 15 year old blogger taking part in the sharelife contest! Support me by reading and voting my post!
Post link: http://www.indiblogger.in/indipost.php?post=35701

subbulakshmistoned said...

Hey, I am planning to join Excell. Is it good enough?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...