Sunday, August 1, 2010

Toscano

Italian is an all time favorite for my taste buds. Toscano is probably a dialect in Italy for Tuscany. No prices for guessing who urged this post or who has been going to Toscano last couple of times. The ambiance is open air and gives that feel of sitting in a side walk cafe. A wide choice of wine and smaller choice of Italian coffees told me it is for fine dining. The broccoli soup with walnuts that I picked really stuck a chord with me. Green and creamy seems to be all over me thesedays :-)
Starter was good. Main course was pastas and more vegetarian pastas. Very tasty nonetheless. A dish I ordered whose name I can't recall was brown sauce mixed in rice with vegetables. It totally reminded me of South Indian bisibelebath
Desserts are always my real course in a meal. Mango Panna cotta tasted like heaven along with the fig sauce topping. Chocolate-Almond tart with caramel toasted bananas sounded so fancy but disappointed in taste.The Chocolate cake we ordered for ourselves was more than satisfying to all my senses.

To visit Toscano, it is in the most luxurious mall in Bangalore. The ambiance is lovely. Prices are slightly high. Visit recommended for all reasons including food :-)

3 comments:

Vivek Nanda said...

May be I'll visit when I come next time, take care :)

joven said...

beautiful blog..pls visit mine and be a follower.. thanks and God bless..

http://forlots.blogspot.com/

Makk said...

why do you maintain two different blogs? both are travel blogs..right?

any specific reason?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...