Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Too late?

I picked up the word "too late" from oneminutewriter. But just realized, Its never too late. Much as you say, "oh, i spent time, lost time, aww, its over" , there is always that little straw floating which you can hang on to and float up again. But the trick, which straw is my straw. What if I pick up the wrong straw again? And what if I drown again? I, for one, am among the people who are driven by fear. I always try to play safe. An in this bet, lose out on my likes. So, this "too late" thing rang a bell in my head and said "dude, its not too late" and then I said, let wait for the right opportunity (read what ever here), and hence the wait continues, till "too late" is "too too late"

4 comments:

Anjuli said...

it might be too late to get exactly the thing we wanted or were trying to achieve- but it is never too late to sit down and get a new battle plan and STILL win!

An Ferbasach said...

i wish u were right

A said...

It depends on the situation. Sometimes it is too late to take an action and it is best to let go. Sometimes it is never late.

Abhishek Joshi said...

Totally agree! It's never too late - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y6hz_s2XIAU

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...