Friday, January 8, 2010

Khansama

I had been to Khansama for Friday lunch with team. Btw Khansama is one of those luxury restaurants in UB city which happens to be an upmarket mall in Bengaluru. There are malls for the common man like Garuda and Forum where shops sell and make money. But UB city is the luxury mall housing brands like Louis Vuitton and Estee Lauder for the first time in town. The interiors are done with old style animal heads, obviously fake., and paintings on the walls which seemed Afghani or North West frontier like war scenes.

As expected Khansama served an all Indian buffet, read North Indian. So that is roti, curries and kebabs. Very good pumpkin halwa and Rajbhog for dessert. Not to forget, the special Broccoli soup with i-dont-know-what flavour.

The weekday lunch buffet is Rs.350/- plus taxes. That is Rs.432/-, on the expensive side but worth a one time visit.

3 comments:

Anjuli said...

I wish I could try the buffet- I'm sure it must be delicious.

subbulakshmistoned said...

Ohh. Must visit when I'm feeling fancy.

Reflections said...

My friends & I were planning a trip to UB city when I went home this vacation but it didnt work out...heard quite a bit abt it;-).

p.s: u've been awarded:-)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...