Monday, January 18, 2010

Just when I thought of the dark tunnel..

.. that had no light at the end, I kind of spotted a few fire flies spreading some light in the dark, dull tunnel that I am passing through. Oh yes, we are still talking of my quarter life crisis. Last week, I worked just like the week before that and the week before that. On Sunday evening, I finished the previous week's backlog and thought of a fine relaxation for the next few hours before Monday blues chase me and Sunday evening blues hit me. Today, the Monday kinda sucked for a start as always, and I suddenly took some interest in life. 


Well, you keep thinking of Quarter Life crisis and before you know you might have even passes mid-life crisis and are in retirement crisis! Better late than never, says me..


I pulled out the 3 day old spinach and made a decent pasta out of it. 
I started reading my friend Anjuli's book "Letta in China". 
I painted my nails and am still admiring them.
I am thinking of 10 things about me for the next post.
I am loving it.... 

1 comment:

Anjuli said...

I can't wait to read the ten things about you post when you finish it. It will be great to learn some more things about you.

Also- I'm glad you got the book- hope you enjoy it.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...