Sunday, January 24, 2010

10 things of the narcissist

I got tagged by Anjuli and here goes!

* Tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true..
*  Tag 10 people with the award, and be sure to let them know they’ve been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do).
*  Link back to the blogger who tagged you.



1. I love Nutella Pancakes and can have them for breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner on the same day.
2. I have shopped all my cosmetics in airports
3. I love the sun, sea and sand so much that the absence of these in my life cannot be within for long. I just run to any beach every few months.
4. Roaming charges on mobile was double my normal mobile charges for the last year. I believe this is all a effect of the travel bug that bit me.
5. I am at high levels of inner peace when I am traveling., in bus, boat, train or air. The moving scenery or clouds calm me to a great extent.
6. I have been painting since I was 4 (when I joined a summer art class in annual school vacation). The frequency reduced a year after college when I got uncreative in the working world. I still consider painting as a remedy whenever I psyche out.
7. I want to become a published writer someday. Not that I don't write now, I just don't consider my writing good enough.
8. 3+ years after college and I continue to get dreams of getting late for an exam. I don't know when these will stop. Just wondering if I should apply for some course, complete it sincerely so I get out of this mindset.
9. Dogs are by far my best species. I always find them reciprocating love and eradicating bad moods.
10. I always wanted to have body piercings but some strange fear held me back. My parents threatened to disown me if I pierced an eyebrow in college. I even went to a parlor and backed out a few months back.

And I tag
Harsha, the funny DFT fella
Silver Lining, the shutter bug and book fan
S.W.A.T, the SWE in making
Adityeah, the newly wed
Smita, the bookworm blogger

7 comments:

Anjuli said...

I loved finding out more about you- who would have known you love nutella morning noon or night :)...also, I look forward to reading your best seller when you get published. You are very talented.

Smita said...

All cosmetic shopping at airports?? I can not look beyond book stores hehehe :-)

Good to know more about you and like Anjuli, me too looking frwd to read ur published work!!

Thanks for tagging me lemme see when I come up with my version as am pathetic when it comes to doing tags!

Rach said...

Cool stuff :)
Note to self - Try Nutella pancakes.

subbulakshmistoned said...

SWE in making?! NEVER.
Will take up soon :)

Preethi said...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>
3+ years after college and I continue to get dreams of getting late for an exam. I don't know when these will stop. Just wondering if I should apply for some course, complete it sincerely so I get out of this mindset.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>

hehe... it used to happen to me till last year.. :P

subbulakshmistoned said...

tag done :)

Truman said...

Sneha,
Tag done too :-) Do visit!

- A
--
www.adityeah.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...