I got tagged by Anjuli and here goes!
* Tell your readers 10 things about you that they may or may not know, but are true..
* Tag 10 people with the award, and be sure to let them know they’ve been tagged (a quick comment on their blog will do).
1. I love Nutella Pancakes and can have them for breakfast, lunch, tea and dinner on the same day.
2. I have shopped all my cosmetics in airports
3. I love the sun, sea and sand so much that the absence of these in my life cannot be within for long. I just run to any beach every few months.
4. Roaming charges on mobile was double my normal mobile charges for the last year. I believe this is all a effect of the travel bug that bit me.
5. I am at high levels of inner peace when I am traveling., in bus, boat, train or air. The moving scenery or clouds calm me to a great extent.
6. I have been painting since I was 4 (when I joined a summer art class in annual school vacation). The frequency reduced a year after college when I got uncreative in the working world. I still consider painting as a remedy whenever I psyche out.
7. I want to become a published writer someday. Not that I don't write now, I just don't consider my writing good enough.
8. 3+ years after college and I continue to get dreams of getting late for an exam. I don't know when these will stop. Just wondering if I should apply for some course, complete it sincerely so I get out of this mindset.
9. Dogs are by far my best species. I always find them reciprocating love and eradicating bad moods.
10. I always wanted to have body piercings but some strange fear held me back. My parents threatened to disown me if I pierced an eyebrow in college. I even went to a parlor and backed out a few months back.
And I tag
Harsha, the funny DFT fella
Silver Lining, the shutter bug and book fan
S.W.A.T, the SWE in making
Adityeah, the newly wed
Smita, the bookworm blogger