Sunday, December 20, 2009

Finally a painting

Yeah, that's how eventful my weekend has been. I just got out of bed on Saturday morning, pulled out Art materials, cut out a piece of hand made sheet and started. Now the subject. Whenever I am back to art after long breaks, I suck at it. Especially, if I have no definite subject in mind, I end up doing a 1st grader's art and feel bad about the touch lost. So this is what I did.
Selected a random number in mind, opened one of my travel photo folders and pulled out all the photos with the number. This is a sure shot trick. I found the snap taken on the banks of Danube river earlier this year. A bright May morning in the Wachau valley of South Danube. Here it is. I couldn't care less if it looks like a 3rd grader's art again. But atleast I am hopeful of regaining the lost touch.

3 comments:

Anjuli said...

believe me that is NO 3rd grader painting- it was absolutely BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! You really have talent.

Sneo said...

Thanks so much, Connie. I was so longing for those words :D

Alok Kashyap said...

hey that is real nice painting...u should do it more often...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...