Friday, September 25, 2009

wohooa

I haven't written for a while and my blog feels rejected. Soooo, the update is I am going on another big trip. I planned and planned and planned what to write and finally decided to write about this completely unplanned yet big trip. I am hitting some known touristy places and then heading off to the lesser known islands.

Btw, how many of you have been addicted to Farmville on facebook. This game has added purpose to my life! hmm, maybe that s an exaggeration. but yeah, good fun..

I am waiting for the "complete of business" today to just put my "out of office" and sink
Catch ya after the trip :-)

3 comments:

Smita said...

Enjoy!!! :)

Anjuli said...

can't wait to hear all about the trip- and maybe even see some pics!! ENJOY!!!

Sindhu :) said...

Trip again?

Awesome life you have! :) Have fun!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...