Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Embarassing Reflexes

Today I went to have chaat along with some friends. It was a small sweets shop with people having to use the counter as tables too. V got a plate of sweets for all of us, V and H ate theirs and since I was still on with the chaat, he left mine in the plate on the counter. A few minutes passed as I happily nibbled onto my chaat. The cleaner boy came, picked up the empty plates on the counter and also picked up with my burfi. Immediately, I snatched the plate from him and took a bite of my burfi. After the bite went down my throat, I realized what I had just done. Yuck! My desperation for sweets had made me snatch a plate from a cleaner's hand and eat its contents. I left the rest of the burfi back. Yuck! Not that it mattered if I ate 1 bite or the whole burfi. Yuck! Damn, I still cant get over it...

11 comments:

praddy said...

hehe! it happens :P

Anjuli said...

I'm laughing so hard!!!!

Smita said...

lol!!! U should have finished it re...

Had I been in ur place I wud have scolded the cleaner & got a new plate ;-)

Sneo said...

@smita: yeah, that's what i wanted to do too. but the reflex just jumped in to embarass me

Prasad said...

LOL..LOL!!!

the stygian sailor said...

heh heh.
protocols of social existence

Anjuli said...

just wanted to introduce you to my daughter, Katrina's new blog- check it out when you have the time- I think you'll enjoy it- she is only three entries in, so it won't be hard to keep up..she is a fellow traveler
here is the url

http://www.withahumblehand.blogspot.com/

colormesunshine said...

ha ha ha...10 sec rule :)

it's happened to me too...waiters taking away my drink when there is one more sip and me jumping up from my chair to snatch right back :D

dropped in to say hi. been away from teh blogs for so long.

Vyshu said...

LOL..!

It happens wth me too ..:)

IMCurtain said...

Lovely post! Dropping by...

p/s: We would like to invite all of you to join our blogging community which helps you to get more visitors to your blogs. It's totally free and you get the chance to meet other celebrity bloggers. Visit us at IMCurtain

Enigma said...

he he :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...