Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Haunting dreams

I remember running like crazy to catch my first flight. I was chasing the airport bus, changing taxis and getting anxious dragging luggage along. I almost had a panic attack that day. Damn! This little incident, which seems like just another day now, left a scar in my sub conscious mind. It comes back to haunt me every now and then. Well, anytime I plan to go somewhere or travel or make any plan, the previous night invariably this incident plays back in the dream/ nightmare. And then I brood over it for the next whatever hours as to how after all the planning I could let fate decide what I was going to do? Is that why the word is called fate? How do I stop those haunts?

2 comments:

Anjuli said...

You mean the first flight you took you were rushing to get on? Has it left you with a 'post traumatic stress'?

Deepak said...

Hey Sneha, I liked your travel blog. And about the "thoughts" just ignore them.....

I had these scary thoughts while going to exams, meeting a people for the first time, I used to get scary thoughts of going to expensive restaurants and then realizing I did not have my wallet so I always keep checking my pocket for the wallet when I go out with friends which makes me look like a complete dweeb. Now I just ignore these thoughts... life is better....

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...