Friday, July 17, 2009

Mood to backpack

I miss the backpacking days. I just feel like grabbing that borrowed backpack, filling in a few old clothes, boarding in a random flight to to Greece or Turkey and ... woooosh, gone for many many days. Staying in youth hostels and dormitaries, eating supermarket sandwiches, counting coins for that boat ride, changing 6 trains a day... I wanna go back

Hmmm, and I give myself a reality check. Yeah, no more moving out of town, no more vacation grants and no more "any good grants" :-(

2 comments:

jus me... said...

Hi Came across your blog while randomly surfing... I know how you feel. I even packed my backpack last weekend but it got foiled yet again :-(
Like your style... and like reading someone else - the only other i've found - bangalorean, girl who likes to travel and backpack!!!
if you don't mind, can I add your link on my blogroll? I've a travel blog too but I guess it'd go up on my regular one...

Anjuli said...

Oh my- now you have me wanting to travel. I think I'm passed the back packing desires, but travel sounds absolutely wonderful- especially if Turkey is involved!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...