Wednesday, July 8, 2009

I feel like I was born

Yeah, thats right. I feel like I am a new born who has to get all new stuff. now you see where this is heading. OK, I shopped...

Last weekend was crazy. I bought 10 tops from some malls here. Bangalore is in no ways cheap. So I blew 7. And then, I bought hair care products for one and half grand. People who have known me for a long time, would have already brushed off this post as a lie. But yeah, the stingy-pingy that I am, I decided to live my life before I die. Hence the wardrobe change!

If you are looking for a new life, start with that wardrobe.
Pick 10 pieces of clothing, not underwear ofcourse, put them in a box and shove the box away in some attic.
Shop! Hit those brands. They will definitely make you feel better. And then some rasta shopping too, if bargaining gives you a high :-)
Do the same with atleast 2-3 pairs of footwear.
If you haven't done that in a long time, or ever, you will start feeling like a new born when you return home with your shopping bags :-) :-)

6 comments:

Harshita said...

Yeah shopping does make u feel like that... ;) I do this once evry year... like buying all the expensive stuff... and dumping the old ones... :D

Nautankey said...

10 grands..hmm not bad i would say that too shopping in a city. Shopping is seriously the best medicine for boredom and depression. Carry on shopping!!

Anjuli said...

my daughter loves to shop- me, not so much :)

Smita said...

hehe Shopping gives u an out of the world feeling :D

I believe in getting a new wardrobe in every few days :D and I never throw stuff out and thus I have a huggge pile of clothes :D

the stygian sailor said...

retail therapy, it is called

Mampi said...

sure I was going to ask you- that you are such a wise spender, what happened to you
but if it is a new birth u were looking forward to it, then even the stingy pingy is allowed this splurge
good to know u enjoyed it

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...