Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Fun Food :-)

Since I started writing review for food joints, I thought of including this old time favorite. Kedia's Fun Food is in Jayanagar 4 block opposite to Sweet Chariot Cafe. Years ago, when I was in college and could not afford the posh Sweet Chariot Cafe but still needed a bit of spicy food, I hit this chaat shop. Since then I have been a big fan of Fun Food's chaats and parathas. They had a few stools to sit and eat but no tables. So if you have a plate of food and a glass of lassi together. Invariably on weekends when you dont get a table in a pricey restaurant, you just go to this little shop, get a couple of parathas and a fresh sweet. So that makes your good lunch of Rs.50/-

4 comments:

Mampi said...

aha, you always manage to make one's mouth water...

Anjuli said...

I must be warned not to read your blog when I'm hungry :)

Tarun Goel said...

Hey! During my 1 month stay in Bangalore, I also had the fun of this food joint :)
Keep Blogging

Shailendra Singh said...

cheap flights - Find the cheapest flights, discount airline fares, low cost plane tickets and the best International airfare prices on the Internet within and from USA.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...