Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Recession thoughts aloud

Introspection is one thing you can't let go of, during recession especially. If you want to know why, it's because when the economy is booming, you have the job to over-perform and grab bonus. But when it comes to saving your job during recession, then you have all the f***ing time in the universe to introspect.

Anyway, enough of introspection. What I was introspecting to write about was actually the effect of recession on managerial jobs, especially the people's managerial roles. Damn! no one would have probably freaked out as much as those poor political souls. And what happens as a result? Ask me,,, I assure you I am the best person to tell you the effect. You burn another ass in the wake of saving your own. That's all! Most likely, my dear reader, you are just the bakra in a political drama, don't fret! Every dog has its day. And you will become a manager one day!

These are the times when I JUST LOVE DILBERT!

8 comments:

Chriz said...

no wonder i am joblesss. and the bearish curve never hits me

Sindhu :) said...

Touchwood - but I have neither seen any getting their life burnt in this recession nor do I know anyone who has suffered. And I wish it stays like this!

On the Dilbert note - thats a real great cartoon!! And how true it can get, sometimes!

Nautankey said...

With most of my team mates in my previous company fired,I seriously think shifting jobs was the smartest move of my life..Was a close shave.

And dilbert rocksss

rauf said...

Sneha ! how do i send a picture to you ?
i meens i want to send a picture to you
i meens can i send a picture to you ??

Re ce ss ion recession i copied your spelling, its a money thing ?? no money thing ?? i can't even pronounce the stoopeed thing, how do i know what it is ?
i have been a phateechar kangaal, sadak chaap all my life.

Smita said...

That day I was telling a colleague, those who are handing over termination letters might be the next one in line :( scene is bad...

Bedazzled said...

happy introspecting !! :-)

Mampi said...

Life has to go on .....

I love Tom and Jerry...

Manasa said...

I have loads of work... Infact, 24 hrs not enough :(

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...