Monday, February 9, 2009

Pink Campaign..

In opposition to the Sena's atrocities towards people celebrating LOVE, this is Pink Chaddi Campaign
The reason I would support this campaign is simple. In a democracy no one can tell me what to do and what not. If someone can form a group to gain a political hold, its not my interest to support them.

Since I mentioned not supporting the Sene for putting a Ban on V-Day, I shall also mention my disrespect for a people's representative who said "you should take care of your children. what can we do?".. well, if you cant do anything about hooligans abusing women on the street, why should we elect you to hold office? to support your "make money" campaign? No way!

However, I cant help putting up this sad picture...

10 comments:

Nautankey said...

callous and shameless.I don't think the minister wud feel an iota of guilt even if something like mumbai attacks take place,he wud say the hotels shud take care of the guests.while the politicians are busy taking care of their bank balances.

Prasad said...

ooo damm!!! tht was the statement tht was given!!!! GOD DAMM bastd!

Chriz said...

hey now i know why said that i copied the template...

i was hunting for unique templates and i was in so much love with this one.. i thought that i'd be the only one having it...
but when i see this one, i realise that there is a blogger who already has it...

:) but i love it cos of its blue abd white background... hope u wouldnt mind me using it...

Chriz said...

i guess i wud have fun in my page with more lipsick movements and pink chaddi posts soon... sad state of our country men.. sure

Talking To My Soul said...

Sene and Mutalik can go to hell. Dont give them attention which is their survival tonic.


*cheers*

Sandeep said...

it couldn't have got better (or worse?)
unthinkable.. just imagining the scale of this campaign creeps me out :D

Mampi said...

Oh these politicians are after all chameleons.

Just call me 'A' said...

i wish something comes out of this campaign....but the sena being thick headed, I doubt they'll get the message. I'm surprise at the government. how can the prime minister sit and not do anything about this? why can't they be more stringent laws protecting women and their rights. why can't we live freely? for some of these reasons, I don't want to return to india :(

Nikhil said...

Very hilarious and Interesting campaign, the Pink Chaddi one...
For prudish people wanting to oppose moral policing in traditional ways, theres another 'movement' happening in Bangalore ..
Bengaluru Unites

Sindhu :) said...

Against my own wishes, I wish that this man's daughter was partying in that pub too!

And isn't it supposed to be Sena? Whats with Sene as the spelling?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...