Thursday, February 5, 2009

Homeless

You dont need a luxurious and cozy place to feel at home. Yeah! I knew this. I also knew that you need a bunch of loving people to feel at home. But what i genuinely feel is, you need a place to call it HOME. Thats probably why I feel homeless.
All I ask when I ask a place is not a just a roof over my head, but a roof under which I have liberty to throw my stuff around and not have it moved when I come back next. If you are the kind who likes to live in a cocoon of self created mess, you can never live happily with cleanliness freaks, or anybody.

My life has reduced to:
if i eat, i grow fat
if i drink, i throw it up
if i keep my cheque book at home, i lose it



Somebody adopt me! ... if you give me place in your garage, dont clean it!

13 comments:

Nikhil said...

You can stay in my garage if you dont mind cats,rats,bats,butterfly larvae,cockroaches and lizards.
Ok, by bats I meant cricket bats and cats are outside the garage, but never let the truth get in the way of a good rhyme...

Prasad said...

ROFLLLLLLLlllllll!!!!!! but i do all this in my room!! and clean?? watz dat?

praddy said...

haha..i dont have a garage.

Why the sudden introspection?

Nautankey said...

Reminded me of the paintings by the srilankan tamil refugee kids. Guess home is the first casualty in any war.Making a person homeless is the biggest grief that we can heap on them.

Sindhu :) said...

Come home to Hyderabad then! I will have company in you to argue with my mom!

Mampi said...

Ahh, the feeling of alienation, displacement and diasporic consciousness-okay okay, they are heavy words,
You did a good job, esp with the pics.

Just call me 'A' said...

ha ha ha...I don't have a garage, does street parking space count? :P i can give you a place in my spare room, It's rarely clean :).

the stygian sailor said...

echoing sentiments. add to it joblessness and 'bitti' consults' thats my state

Ryan.A.Nash said...

Perfectly said. A home isn't a home if it isn't messy. :)

Sougata said...

:)

Smita said...

ha ha ...though I don't have garage I am still ready to adopt you :-) you only need to shift to Mumbai for it :))

Warriorwithin said...

live alone in a single room apartment or something.....i bet u will never clean ur room....just like me....

Sneha Divakar said...

thank you, thank you people! for offering to adopt me :)

nautenkey: do you mean my folks are waging cleanliness war on me? and being homeless is a result?

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...