Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Boring bits of me

She colored me sunshine with this tag!

1)What is your occupation? a consultant through the day, an artist at night and a traveler on weekends..
2)What colour are your socks now? i am barefoot now..
3)What are you listening to now? street dogs barking...
4)What was the last thing you ate? chocolates :-) :-)
5)Can you drive a stick shift? Yes
6)Last person you spoke to on phone? V
7)Do you like the person who sent you this? yeah, though I dont know her personally
8)How old are you today? 24, the ideal-indian-girl-age to get married
9)What is your favourite sport to watch on TV? table tennis
10)What are your favourite drinks? Mojito, Sex on the beach, filter coffee
11)Have you ever dyed your hair ? Yes, brown streaks.
12)Favourite food? Omlette
13)Last movie watched? Quantum of Solace, I guess
14)Favourite day of the year? My Birthday!
15)How do you vent out your anger? I cry
16)Favourite toy as a child? My barbie doll to who I gave multiple haircuts till she finally became un-barbie-ish ugly
17)Favourite season? Summer.
18)Do you want your friends to email you? Yes, ofcourse! Not crappy forwards though.
19)When was the last time you cried? sometime last week
20)What is on the floor of your closet? My expensive silk clothes
21)Who is the friend you have had the longest? Ach, I guess
22)What did you do last night? Dream of random things that I cant remember a bit of..
23)What are you most afraid of? layoffs, marriage..
24)Plain,cheese or spicy hamburger? Cheese :-(
25)Favourite dog breed? German Shepherd.
26)Favorite day of the week? Saturday, with an extra holiday ahead :-)
27)How many states have you lived in? Only 1
28)Diamond or pearl? Diamonds, anyday!
29)What is your wish for this new year? That some nice miracles happen :D
30)New year resolutions? To travel to places I haven't visited earlier.

And I tag Manasa, Sandeep, Mampi, Sindhu, Santosh, Praddy, Stygian Sailor, RRach..

12 comments:

Chriz said...

haha.. i took this tag.. too.. good one...

My barbie doll to who I gave multiple haircuts till she finally became un-barbie-ish ugly

liked this one.. if you could post a picture of that barbie...

and talking about the fear of wedding... man me too have that fear now... it all starts when you r in your mid twenties...

but i heard it is just like a bubble..

Prasad said...

ROFLllll @ the barbie doll!!! LOL..LOL

TT on TV!! do they ever show tht stuff??? hhhmmmmm

the stygian sailor said...

i didn't see you tagged me. will do the tag soon.
Last movie QoS ? watch Madagascar 2 ;it is hilarious.

Nautankey said...

layoffs n marriage..can see the similarities :D

the stygian sailor said...

done the tag

Mampi said...

Me tagged,
me blogrolled,
what more can me ask for

loved reading your tag, will take it up soon...
gotta post that dalhousie part two

Talking To My Soul said...

Hi Sneha.

So you are a traveller kind. Great to hear that. You can say I am the explorer type. Your picture blog looks very natural and spontaneous. Loved it.

Thanks for visiting my blog. Will blogroll ya. Would you mind?

*cheers*

Just call me 'A' said...

artist by night..interesting what art form? You keep your expensive silk on the floor of your closet?
I was terrified of marriage...I am still terrified of marriage. :)

nice boring bits of you :) LOL

Sneha Divakar said...

@prasad- table tennis is quite a popular sport worldwide. yes, its on TV
@mampi- waiting for dalhousie part 2..
@talking to my soul- not at all, fell free to do so :)

Manasa said...

Done with the tad..

Hehe.. even I fear layoffs and marriage :)

Loke said...

i thought this is an interesting tag!

renaye
http://renaye.nutang.com

Nikhil said...

Sex on the beach and good ol' filter coffee .. practising diversity in drinking also eh?!

Really good paintings in your other blog..maybe you should paint by day and consult by night.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...