Tuesday, January 13, 2009

100 not out!

This is my 100th post.

When I started blogging 2 years back, I just wanted to write perfectly neat posts. Then I started traveling and converted this space to my travelogue. When I didn't travel for a long time and loads of uneventful time to kill, this space was my scribble pad.
I had about 2-5 readers for a really long time. Thanks to you all, my blog traffic has improved drastically in the recent times.

I am glad I made it so far.

Now, enough of my senti-Bhashan. I'm off to Goa this weekend (don't ask me why my destinations are so repetitive). Will be back with a travel tale...

Your's Truly,
S

11 comments:

Nautankey said...

Congrats!! And hope to see the 200th,300th and so on..have a great vacation

Vinni said...

congrats on ur 100th post and have a great trip!

Sindhu :) said...

Heyyy!! Same pinch! I wrote something about me completing more than 100 posts too!

And Goa again? You sure are lucky, aren't you?!

Have fun! Enzoi!

Chriz said...

you are reaching out ... the traffic says it all.. and congrats for the centum

Prasad said...

cheers to tht!

Sandeep said...

congrats..

awaiting another west side story :)

the stygian sailor said...

congrats

Kanupriya said...

Congrats!!! And hey u going to Goa??? Wow...will wait for your travel updates!

Santosh said...

Way to Go !!! Keep Writing...

Mampi said...

Congrats girl.
Hope you write more and more posts,
and have a great trip,
waiting for the tail...

Manasa said...

Congrats, gal...!

Hope u make it to 1k not out :) All the best.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...