I am busy playing Secret Santa in Office.
Here's how we play,
1. Write all the players' names on chits.
2. Pick a chit from the Santa Box.
3. The name that turns up in the chit would be your "Secert Child".
4. Make your "Secret Child" do some fun tasks. Keep the tasks simple and funny.
5. Gift your "Secret Child" with some thing that he/she would like.
Please remember the whole purpose of this game is have some fun. So lets not offend anyone by giving unacceptable/unrealistic tasks or force someone to do a task unwillingly.
Here are some guidelines :
1. Gift should be of ~Rs 200.
2. All the tasks should be printed out and pinned up on the Pin-up board near your team sitting area.
3. Please donot reveal or share information of your secret child to anyone.
Have Fun !!!!