Sunday, December 14, 2008

Oyeeee....

I saw Oye Lucky, Lucky Oye.. Good watch!
It is a small-time chor movie with some well directed (read funny) chories.
One time view movie, typically timepass DVD movie. But if you want to see any random movie in INOX, have a pleasant time and come out with a smile, I recommend Oye Lucky..

I liked Hampi so much that I recommended it to my folks too. Now, they are smarter than me. My folks are train travellers and comfortably took the night train to hospet. I guess its as good as the AC bus I took, or I like to think so. They went to Hampi and moved on to Badami, Aihole and Pattadakal too. And these 3 places were done in a day. Badami cave temples seemed impressive. My next destination, I say...
Dont you miss the new pic I put up on my photo blog.

5 comments:

Mampi said...

Great,
Seems I would have to go down south too.

Sneha Divakar said...

yeah.. sure.. there are lots of great places to explore

Santosh said...

And how do we find you photo blog ? :o)

Manasa said...

Karnataka has many places to explore.

Animesh said...

The initial half of oye Lucky.... impressed a lot , though second half didnt live upto. a nice watch but.

Waiting to go to Hampi soon! :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...