Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Phew!

I was content doing one painting per weekend (per a few weekends) and eating out in different places almost every evening. And now life is just getting boring. Because I realized my paintings follow same patterns and I never get out of the comfort zone, and I am bored with that too.
I tried this graffiti on facebook, hoping for some new ideas, to get out of the comfort zone. Again comfort zone graffiti :P







Suddenly on having a nice little conversation with myself, I realised that I have nothing to look forward to. This has just made me another self-deprecating-Balaji Telefilms-aunty.
I love to travel. What happens to that? Are you going to do something about it or should I wait a few more weekends?
What happens when you just need things-to-do-to-feed-your-soul and you dont have those?

6 comments:

s w a t said...

The graffiti is cool. Clearly tells it's a comfort zone one :D

Cheers to Life
:|

the stygian sailor said...

whatever is a comfort zone?

Sneha Divakar said...

comfort zone is sticking to the same type of art forms that i always do, without venturing into experimental stuff

the stygian sailor said...

aah ! like that.
but why not experiment? you may be a Picasso or a Matisse. who knows? and it might just feed your soul too

Praddy said...

bunk office starting december, go to places you have never been before, totally new ones..or goto Majestic bus stand..take the first out station bus [Not the luxurious Airavat] to a place which is minimum 300 kms away, stay there and explore the place for 2 days and similarly try something wackier..maybe its something you can look forward to!

Sneha Divakar said...

yeah Praddy, get into a random bus from Majestic is always on my mind. Esp in recession times, it can mean some really strong messages

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...