Sunday, September 21, 2008

Yet another mood..

In another mood swing accounting for loss of billability for this weekend, I just happened to finish this painting which I had started in March earlier this year after my return from Gokarna. Gokarna happens again! is the trip. I had just given a few coats of paint and left this art work on top of my television for the last few months. Just decided to clear the T.V top yesterday and water-washed this piece to completion. I wont put up the original photograph I took at OM beach to compare because this is a kinda unfinished painting. for the fellow-artist I shall say my style is evolving into the completed-unfinished-look.

9 comments:

Sindhu :) said...

Sigh!

You paint soooo well!!

swattalk said...

Can I take painting classes from you? Pliss? *puppy face*

Sneha said...

oh yesss! i love it when people admire the artist in me. never left better ...

chethan shankar said...

Deadly painting! Awesome.

Adnan Raja said...

Never 'felt' better you mean :P
Nice painting!

Santosh said...

Niceeee :o)

I am always so jealous of all you artisitc folks !!!!

Manasa said...

What do u say its unfinished???

It is such a lovely painting...

worldthrumyeyes said...

Hey beautiful painting!

U r very talented indeed!

gangu said...

gosh! amazing painting..
why don't you share your account where you have stored all your paintings.. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...