Friday, August 15, 2008

Thoughts (2)

I made a strong statement about life being a prepaid card where you don't know the balance. Sometimes you need to recharge the prepaid card, when you start feeling your balance is draining out. I wrote this on a white board in office, which is usually meant for presentations and projects updates. It's my way of giving an update. Just when you think you are losing out, you need to rejuvenate. Ashte!

Like the Joker said "I am a man of simple taste, I like explosives, Gunpowder and Gasoline". And then I saw a bit of "#73 Shantinivasa", Kannada remake of Bawarchi. He says "it's so simple to be happy, but so difficult to be simple". Well, I will stick to the simplicity of petty stuff, just food, food and food., unlike explosives, gunpowder and gasoline.

The Joker also said "If you're good at something, never do it for free." That is so educating! I believe I am good at a lot of things. Thats why I don't do them all for free. And since nobody pays a price, these things never get done. Giving advice for starters...

5 comments:

Manasa said...

Yes, we should never do the things for free at which we are good at :)

Gaurav said...

Well my dear.. how would someone know wot u good at unless u exhibit it or show a preview? :)

Doing certain things r jus priceless... so def cant generalise this! unless u r meaning somethin in specific here...

Sandeep said...

How good is good? :P

I'd say your art is better than your advice :)

Gangadhar said...

Hey Sneha, I would like to make a single point here:

"A Candle looses nothing by lighting another Candle!"

darkiron said...

Hmm, well you DO seem to blog well, and you ARE doing it for free :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...