Saturday, May 10, 2008

rigged meters... part 2

For the last 2 days I have been feeling very strongly against yellow number-plated vehicles, reason, I had a sick experience with an auto-driver last evening. Yes, yet another post against auto-drivers in Bangalore.
How would you like a rigged meter packaged with a sarcastically non-sense speaking driver? If that was not bad enough, you traveled most of your distance and then realized the nonsense talk was coming out of a drunk driver. This ass-hole commented that I should have been in "foreign" instead of "jayanagar". When all you want is a ride home after a long day's work, you have to deal with "public servants" with "issues". And to think I helplessly paid him off, I feel disgusted enough to smash any hired vehicle I see now.
I think there should be a heavy fine or some kind of punishment of public servants who refuse service, like a auto driver refusing to go to a destination. And a lot of countries have this as a rule. If political parties stopped fighting, formed a Government to help people (help, not serve), maybe some light can be thrown on affecting matters like these.
Finally, I hope that ass-hole auto driver died last night. Even today or tomorrow would be good.

6 comments:

Sandeep said...

And the woes continue..

Santoz said...

Pray all your wishes asked here come true :)

Truman said...

Well, a rule like that does exist. I think the fine is Rs.200. But then, like most others, it just exists.

Pallav said...

While I agree that the auto drivers are not saints, I do not quite agree with your wish of them dying. Why should the poor guy's kid suffer for his actions?

horemhebanubis said...

u know not all auto drivers are like that!! there are some genuinely decent guys around too!! i was fortunate to meet two of them recently.

faltering pendulum said...

i wish instead of fooling around yourself giving gaalis to these f***ed up auto wallas you should have given a measure to teach them a lesson......!!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...