Thursday, January 24, 2008

And some more...

My whole life is revolving around copy-paste. I even copy-pasted my blog entries. awwww...

My company is on a cost-cutting mode. I hate to accept the fact that there won't be anymore team-lunches or office-outings. sigh! My colleague has a strong hunch that the people he hates will be laid off. Why don't I get these hunches?

I was sick of complaining about traffic in Bangalore. Now the cab and auto strikes have made it worse. I don't understand what they have to crib about. They anyway make our lives miserable.

I love painting. But I am so lazy that I haven't even washed my palette since a month. So even that peaceful part of my life has stopped now. :-(

4 comments:

Sandeep said...

if you had that hunch, would you have put that on the blog first or discussed it with your colleague? :P

Sneha said...

>> put it on the blog. dangerous to discuss with colleagues. who i hate may be someone you love?

Sandeep said...

ah hmmm..
yup, guess you love your blog.. hehe :)

Sundar Rajan G S said...

Hi sneha.. Nice Blog!
I am also a bangalore blogger..

check out http://nicereads.blogspot.com

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...