Monday, December 10, 2007

My Art Exhibition



Did you know I am an artist? If you didn't, the proof of my works is here.
First of all, I want to thank BYOA for organizing the Art Show at Karnataka Chitrakala Parishat in an attempt to provide a platform for "amateur artist"s like me.
Though I went well after the deadline (on the opening day of the Art Show), the organizers were kind enough to accommodate me. I am really happy that I was allowed to display 3 paintings. Sunset, In the Shadows and Symmetry.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Finally your break into the art world !!! From what i hear, i'm sure it's going to take you places...

kenneth m noronha said...

a fantastic oscar speech indeed!!!

kenneth m noronha said...

Nice paintings

chethan shankar said...

hey congrats! awesome paintings.

Santoz said...

Wow ! Really nice talent. hope you get many move avenues to showcase these things.

Congrats once again !

Cheers!
Santosh

Santoz said...

Well... Sunset really is awesome !

bharts said...

gr8 gr8 really nice work and not saying this coz u asked me 2!

Sandeep said...

The exhibition is over?!
I'd have dropped by... :(

Rohan said...

What is art coming to!!!...Hmmmm...not van Gogh, but pretty neat...You are staring into a painting in the photograph, and claim it's proof enough to be yours!!! Hmmm....tch tch tch...

Divya said...

I missed it... but great man....!! keep it up!

vikrem said...

hey sneha
nice paintings
keep it up
nice to know tht i hav few of ur collections in my hard disk

arvindh said...

Congratulations that is quite an accomplishment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...