Thursday, March 1, 2007

Where's the PARTY tonight?


Date: Wednesday 28th feb 07
Time: 9.30 PM
Venue: Taika, spa and lounge

This is one nice party I happened to go to. It was a part of the International Students Exchange Programme, AIESEC. All the foreign students who come to Namma Bengalooru to study for weeks or for months, get an invitation. Now don’t ask me how I got an invitation. I am neither a student nor a foreigner. If a reason is necessary for me getting a free entry and drink at Taika, then, I just happened to know a Chinese exchange student through a friend and she invited me.
I have lived at home all life, with parents. I have never gone out to a different city to study, so I cannot even imagine the life of people who travel across countries, and cultures, to study. It was a good experience to know people from Cambridge University, who were from Swiss backgrounds. Spanish, Basque, German, Chinese… they were all there. And the best thing is, they all like Namma Bengalooru… !

1 comment:

sandy said...

Hey~Nice to see all these pictures~~I'm happy that you had some good time there~
See you next wednesday lady!
Taika rocks!

the Chinese girl who invited you~:P

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...